Yardi Technical Consultant
Lupine Partners, a leader in real estate software implementations is seeking an experienced Yardi Consultant to enhance our growing team of consulting professionals. This position will serve both as a Yardi subject matter expert for the implementation process and as a Data Technician. This position will work in cooperation with the Project Manager and the Yardi Account Representative for the client to ensure that realistic client expectations are satisfied. The right candidate will have demonstrated experience in an unstructured environment and proven success managing a complex technology-centric customer engagement.
Lupine Partners offers 100% employer paid health insurance for employee, generous bonus program, IRA with company match and a tremendous opportunity for professional growth and challenge.
Core Responsibilities for the Yardi Consultant Include:
- Serving as the Yardi subject matter expert for assigned Yardi implementations
- Assisting in the creation of custom implementation work plans for clients
- Facilitation of module design and configuration meetings
- Performing Yardi system configuration
- Extraction and import of client data during software migration efforts
- Assisting clients with system setup
- Facilitating module training sessions – both live and remotely
- Participation in client go-dark/go-live processes
- Minimum of 5 years of Yardi Voyager experience
- Experience in communicating complex technical concepts
- Knowledge or experience in the Real Estate/Property Management industry
- Experience in Transact-SQL and/or Custom Reporting
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy a challenging environment
Minimum Qualifications for the Yardi Consultant are:
Please contact David Wolfe at email@example.com to learn more about the position.